Do You Believe in Free Speech?
Then share the following interview of Dr Robert O Young by Dr. Alan Keyes on our current health crisis in America and learn the truth!
Here is the youtube link: https://youtu.be/stPkTxMggmo
Many people have been told that an invisible phantom virus is the cause of our current health crisis. People have also been told that our current health crisis is contagious and we all need to be quarantined.
Do you know that you have more neurons in your core or gut than you do in your head brain? I call this core area of the body the 'Primary Brain." And this is not just a gut feeling.
But first…here’s 24 Important Facts!
On average you have 50,000 – 70,000 thoughts a day begin first in your gut and then transferred to your head. Just a gut feeling.
1. Every time you have a thought you are creating new connections (neural pathways) from the gut brain to the blood and then to the head brain.
2. Your head brain has 80 to 120 billion neurons (nerve cells) and your gut brain or the small intestine which is 7200 square feet of surface and 360 billion neurons, the number of which grows when you are learning new things.
3. Your head brain weighs about 1300 grams, which is approximately 2% of a person’s body weight.
4. Your head brain uses 20-30% of all electrons from the food you ingest and your gut brain uses over 50% of all electrons from food ingested… that’s why it’s important to pay attention to what you eat and chose wholesome quality electron-rich green foods for your gut brain and your head brain.
5. Your head brain consists of 60% white matter and 40% grey matter.
6. White matter is actually pink color, it’s made up of axons and dendrites (parts of the nerve cells that can reach all the way from your brain to the finger on your hand), it’s responsible for communication between different brain regions via neural networks.
7. Grey matter is actually pink too and it’s primarily associated with processing and cognition.
8. Synapses is a way your head and gut brain cells communicate with each other passing electrical signals with chemical or acidic wastes.
9. When you have the same thought or emotion automatically triggered by a certain event, this emotion or thought comes from a neural network in the gut brain and then transferred to the neural network in your head brain that was wired when you experienced that event for the first time. Every time you experience a similar event, the same network is triggered and you can’t even remember where it comes from and why you feel that way. The source of these feelings are stored in your gut brain.
10. You can change and rearrange your neural networks. You can literally rewire both brains.
11. Your head brain is 75% water and your gut brain is 84% water… that’s why, when you are dehydrated, your brains in your gut and head slow down and become fuzzy long before you get the actual physical symptoms of thirst.
12. Your gut and head brains do not stop developing when you turned 18, they continue developing well into your 20′s and throughout your whole life.
13. Medical science use to suggest that once you lose your neurons, you can’t get them back. It’s true, you can’t get back the ones you had, but you can grow new brain cells in the gut and in the head. Learning to speak another language or play a musical instrument and developing a new skills are great ways to give your neurons a boost.
14. Your head brain uses 20% of oxygen in your body and your gut brain uses over 50%… that’s why it feels good in your gut and head brains when you take a deep breath of clean fresh air.
15. Neocortex is the outer layer of your brain, it has six layers, and in humans it’s involved in higher functions such as sensory perception, control of movement, processing multi-step problems and solutions, conscious thought and language. All of these six layers in the head brain are affected in a negative way when the bowels are congested with animal protein, grains, sugars, and dairy.
16. When you yawn after someone else yawns this is because you have cells in both brains called mirror neurons. If this part of the brain is damaged, a person finds it hard to socialize and communicate with others (autistic and alzheimer patients experience this challenge). Injuries to the head brain can be significantly resolved by healing the gut brain, the blood and then the head brain.
17. You are using the whole of your gut and head brain, not just 10%. Every area of the gut and head brain has a known function. The 10% theory is referred to the idea that any human being is able to increase their intelligence (the use of the their brain) to a much higher level. This is true if the gut brain is healthy, clean and alkaline with little or no damage to the intestinal villi or root system of the body.
18. Too much physical or emotional stress overloads the gut and head brain with powerful acidic hormones that are released by activated glands only for short-term duty in emergency situations. Hyper-active glands release excess acidic hormones that have a cumulative damaging effect and will damage your gut and head brain cells.
19. Oxytocin, also known as ‘love hormone’, is released in your gut and head brain in large doses when you fall in love. This feel-good chemical is responsible for the ‘pink glasses’ you are wearing when you are a looking at a person you feel in love with. The effect usually lasts for up to 18 months and this period is called a honeymoon period. The same chemical is released during and after giving birth to help a mother bond with her child.
20. A study of students in New York showed that students who ate lunches that didn’t include artificial flavors, preservatives and dyes did 14% better on IQ tests than students who ate lunches with these toxic acidic additives.
21. When the gut brain is healthy, clean and alkaline at a pH of 8.4 the head brain is clear, connected and functioning intelligently.
22. The blood. brain and body organs, tissues and glands are all affected first by the health and cleanliness of the gut brain or small intestines.
23. In order to heal any sickness or disease of the head brain, such as dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzhiemer's or Autism one must first heal the gut brain which is in control of and responsible for producing healthy blood, brain and body cells.
24. Constipation of the gut brain or the small intestines is the primary cause of all head brain disorders.
So What Does Your Gut Tell YOU?
Please watch the following youtube video on a candid interview of Dr. Robert O. Young by Dr. Alan Keyes on our current health crisis. Please share it with everyone you love and care about. Here is the link:
If you would like more information on the real crisis in America read the following scientific articles at the following links:
1. Dismantling The Viral Theory https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/dismantling-the-viral-theory
2. The Corona Virus is Just a Concept That Only Exists on Paper https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/the-corona-virus-is-just-a-concept-that-only-exists-on-paper
3. Who Had Their Finger on the Magic of Life - Antoine BeChamp or Louis Pasteur? https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/who-had-their-finger-on-the-magic-of-life-antoine-bechamp-or-louis-pasteur
4. What Does "Corona Blood" Look Like After Exposure to Radiation Poisoning (EMF) from a"Smart Meter"? https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/what-does-corona-blood-look-like-after-exposure-to-radiation-poisoning-emf-to-a-smart-meter
For more information concerning the benefits of reduced Oxygen products go to: www.phmiracleproducts.com
3. 1Young RO (2016) Second Thoughts about Viruses, Vaccines, and the HIV/AIDS Hypothesis - Part 1. Int J Vaccines Vaccin 2(3): 00032. DOI:10.15406/ijvv.2016.02.00032
4. Young RO (2016) Second Thoughts Concerning Viruses, Vaccines and the HIV/AIDS Hypothesis - Part 2. Int J Vaccines Vaccin 2(3): 00034. DOI:10.15406/ijvv.2016.02.00034
5. Young RO (2016) Second Thoughts Concerning Viruses, Vaccines and the HIV/AIDS Hypothesis - Part 3 HIV/AIDS and the Monomorphic Disease Model. Int J Vaccines Vaccin 2(3): 00035. DOI:10.15406/ijvv.2016.02.00035