The Blood Never Lies - People Lie
What should healthy blood look like?
Healthy red blood cells are even in color, even in size and even in shape. They do NOT have white spots or white centers indicating the loss of hemoglobin and oxygen deprivation. Here is a micrograph of a live blood sample showing the rare state of healthy blood found in less than 0.5 percent of the World's population -
Using live blood pHase contrast microscopy you can see in the first micrograph the healthy state of the red blood cells after embracing an alkaline lifestyle compared to the second micrograph showing large lactic acid crystals (a major acid that causes cancer) and in the third micrograph citric acid crystals (from Vitamin C treatments another major acid that causes cancer). Both acids are metabolic waste from metabolism and cellular degeneration.
The following is a video take while viewing the blood of a 55 year old man who was sent home to die after receiving 2 months of so-called cancer treatments and given only 3 weeks to live in early December 2020. He could not walk, eat, go to bathroom by himself or even speak.
This man was medically diagnosed with terminal brain cancer with metastasis to the blood, lymph, lungs and gallbladder.
The following are two short videos of his live blood as seen under a high-powered Zeiss compound research microscope 10 weeks later after leaving the hospital, sent home to hospice and radically changing to a plant-based alkaline lifestyle.
Video 1 Shows the Healthy Normal Activity of a Neutrophil Cleaning the Membranes of Red Blood Cells. You will also see the 'Corona Effect" or the degeneration of the membrane of the red blood cells showing a crowning with protruding spikes or vesicles. These cells are also known as echinocytes and schistocytes.
Video 3 Shows the Healthy Normal Activity of a Neutrophil Streaming and Cleaning the Vascular Fluids
In this video 4 of 4 you will see the visual evidence of the 'Corona Effect' of the red blood cells which is NOT a viral infectious condition but a degenerative acidic lifestyle condition of the cell membranes due to an acidic biochemistry, an acidic electromagnetic field and an oxygen deprived environment.
These deteriorating red blood cells are the evidence of cellular aging due to a compromised internal environment triggered by how one lives, what one eats, drinks, breathes, thinks, feels and believes.
You are the author and the cause of ALL of your sicknesses or diseases
It is human nature to blame someone else or something else rather than to take personal responsibility for personal choice and inverted ways of living, eating and thinking. You and only you can be the change you want to see. You do not get healthy and fit you do healthy and fit. You do not get sick and tired YOU do sick and tired. The pathway back to the house of health, energy and vitality begins with taking ownership of your lifestyle inverted choices and the knowledge and understanding that you are the captain of your body.
It is your body, your life and your choice - Choose wisely! www.drrobertyoung.com/blog
A loving wife
Because of a loving wife who helped her husband with a plant-based alkaline lifestyle he is now talking, walking on his own, eating, sleeping, going to the bathroom on his own and has improved his chances for a better quality and quantity of life free from all toxic chemical treatments.
Please watch and share these and other videos on my youtube channel with everyone you love and care about! https://www.youtube.com/c/RobertYoung555/videos
As it pertains to his RTPCR testing for CoVid-2 renamed as CoVid-19 the following information may help you understand that the so-called coronavirus is not an infection but is caused when the body cannot remove metabolic and dietary waste which builds up in the largest organ of the body - the interstitial fluids of the interstitium organ causing inflammation, induration, ulceration and degeneration of the blood and body cells that make up all of our organs, glands and tissues!
SUMMARY CATALOGUE OF ERRORS FOUND IN THE CORMAN-DROSTEN PAPER CONCERNING RTPCR TESTING FOR the SARS-CoV-2 Renamed as SARS-CoV-19 Virus
The Corman-Drosten paper contains the following specific errors:
1. There exists no specified reason to use these extremely high concentrations of primers in this protocol. The described concentrations lead to increased nonspecific bindings and PCR product amplifications, making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus renamed as SARS-CoV-19 virus.
2. Six unspecified wobbly positions will introduce an enormous variability in the real world laboratory implementations of this test; the confusing nonspecific description in the Corman-Drosten paper is not suitable as a Standard Operational Protocol making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus renamed as SARS-CoV-19 virus.
3. The test cannot discriminate between the whole virus and viral fragments. Therefore, the test cannot be used as a diagnostic for intact (infectious) viruses, making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus renamed as SARS-CoV-19 virus and make inferences about the presence of an infection.
4. A difference of 10° C with respect to the annealing temperature Tm for primer pair1 (RdRp_SARSr_F and RdRp_SARSr_R) also makes the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus renamed as SARS-CoV-19 virus
5. A severe error is the omission of a Ct value at which a sample is considered positive and negative. This Ct value is also not found in follow-up submissions making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus renamed as SARS-CoV-19 virus
6. The PCR products have not been validated at the molecular level. This fact makes the protocol useless as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus renamed as SARS-CoV-19 virus
7. The PCR test contains neither a unique positive control to evaluate its specificity for SARS-CoV-2 nor a negative control to exclude the presence of other coronaviruses, making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus renamed as SARS-CoV-19 virus.
8. The test design in the Corman-Drosten paper is so vague and flawed that one can go in dozens of different directions; nothing is standardized and there is no SOP. This highly questions the scientific validity of the test and makes it unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus renamed as SARS-CoV-19 virus.
9. Most likely, the Corman-Drosten paper was not peer-reviewed making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 renamed as SARS-CoV-19 virus.
10. We find severe conflicts of interest for at least four authors, in addition to the fact that two of the authors of the Corman-Drosten paper (Christian Drosten and Chantal Reusken) are members of the editorial board of Eurosurveillance. A conflict of interest was added on July 29 2020 (Olfert Landt is CEO of TIB-Molbiol; Marco Kaiser is senior researcher at GenExpress and serves as scientific advisor for TIB-Molbiol), that was not declared in the original version (and still is missing in the PubMed version); TIB-Molbiol is the company which was “the first” to produce PCR kits (Light Mix) based on the protocol published in the Corman-Drosten manuscript, and according to their own words, they distributed these PCR-test kits before the publication was even submitted; further, Victor Corman & Christian Drosten failed to mention their second affiliation: the commercial test laboratory “Labor Berlin”. Both are responsible for the virus diagnostics there  and the company operates in the realm of real time PCR-testing.
In light of our re-examination of the test protocol to identify SARS-CoV-2 and renamed as SARS-CoV-19 described in the Corman-Drosten paper we have identified concerning errors and inherent fallacies which render the SARS-CoV-2 PCR test useless.
 Young RO, "Pathological Blood Coagulation and the Mycotoxic Oxidative Stress Test (MOST)". Int J Vaccines Vaccin 2(6): 00048. DOI:10.15406/ijvv.2016.02.00048
 Young, R.O., "The Effects of ElectroMagnetic Frequencies (EMF) on the Blood and Biological Terrain." https://www.drrobertyoung.com/…/the-effects-electromagnet-f…
 Young, R.O., Young, S.R, "The pH Miracle Revised and Updated." Hachett Publishing, 2010.
 Young, R.O., Migalko, G., "Interstitial Fluid Lung Disease (IFLD) of the Interstitium Organ the Cause and Self-Care to a Self-Cure for Lung Disease”. International Journal of Cancer Research & Therapy, https://bit.ly/2xD8VBP, January 20, 2020
 Instructions For Use LightMix SarbecoV E-gene plus EAV Control, TIB-Molbiol & Roche Molecular Solutions, January 11th 2020: https://www.roche-as.es/lm_pdf/MDx_40-0776_96_Sarbeco-E- gene_V200204_09164154001 (1).pdfArchive, timestamp – January 11th 2020: https://archive.is/Vulo5; Archive: https://bit.ly/3fm9bXH
 Christian Drosten & Victor Corman, responsible for viral diagnostics at Labor Berlin: https://www.laborberlin.com/fachbereiche/virologie/Archive: https://archive.is/CDEUG
 Review report Corman-Drosten et al. Eurosurveillance 2020, External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results. https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/
 The Genesis of Severe Acute Respiratory (Syndrome) Disease or SARS (Coronavirus - COVID - 2 and COVID - 19) is Found in the Interstitial Fluids of Intestitium. https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/the-genesis-of-severe-acute-respiratory-syndrome-or-sars-corona-virus-or-covid-19
 Young RO, Migalko G (2020) What Causes Oxygen Deprivation of the Blood(DIC) and Then Lungs(SARS - CoV 2 & 12)?. Integ Mol Bio Biotechnol 1: 001-007
 Young RO (2020), Missing in Action, December 4th, 2020. https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/missing-in-action-truth-about-viruses