Why Are Populations of Cities From Some Countries More Affected Than Others For COVid-19?
Updated: Apr 18
Why are populations of cities of some countries more affected than others for Influenza (Seasonal flu, SARS-COVID-2 and SARS-COVID-19)?
The following is a list of 20 contributing acidic factors for the real causes of SARS-Co-vid -2, SARS-Co-vid-19 and the symptoms generally know as the 'Seasonal Flu', 'Interstitial Respiratory Fluid Disease' and 'Pneumonia', just to name a few of the 54 plus symptoms:
1) Populations with older populations (65 years or older)
2) Populations with large populations
3) Populations that live on top of each other (High rise apartments)
4) Populations with high levels of electro-magnetic fields (EMF) from 3G to 5G ranging from 1.6GHz to 300 GHz. 
5) Populations with high levels of physical and/or emotional stress
6) Populations with low green areas for the production of atmospheric oxygen
7) Populations with small living spaces
8) Populations with diets high in sugar
9) Populations with diets high in animal flesh
10) Populations with diets high in dairy
11) Populations with diets high in fermented foods 
12) Populations with polluted and/or chemically treated water
13) Populations with air pollution from cars, factories and farm animals
14) Populations with low physical activity
15) Populations with low ingestion of organic chemically free (glyphosate) fruit and vegetables
16) Populations with low salt intake
17) Populations who have received the flu vaccine or the SARS-COvid-2 vaccine
18) Populations who have received antibiotics such as azithromycin and/or ciprofloxacin 
19) Populations affected by acid rain or what is called global warming
20) Populations exposed to com trails and vaccines containing aluminum oxide. [https://youtu.be/L5is16A8pfw]
All of the above 20 contributing factors, especially vaccinations, EMF, highly acidic diets, air and water pollution causes cellular membrane breakdown, genetic mutation, leading to the "Corona Effect', inflammation, reverse polarity of the red blood cells, and aggregation of the red blood cells, causing intravascular and interstitium circulation congestion, oxygen deprivation and decompensated acidosis of the Interstitial fluids of the Interstitium - the genesis for ALL sickness and disease! 
Germs including bacteria, yeast, mold and bacteriophages are all created endogenously from cellular breakdown and are the creations of an acidic lifestyle and diet. In other words, germs are born in us and from us as well as their associated poisonous excretions of exotoxins, endotoxins and mycotoxins.
The following charts show the total number of cases associated with the "Corona Effect" and morality by Country provided by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
The following chart shows the number of estimated hospitalizations in the U.S. for the 2019-2020 Flu Season. As you can see the highest recorded total hospitalizations in the U.S. for all causes of the Flu were recorded in 2017 and 2016 with over 800,000 hospitalizations.
To learn more about the Coronavirus and 5G watch the youtube video by clicking on the following link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jqD5tbQO1WUT/
To read and learn more about how to stay healthy and prevent sickness and disease go to the following website at: www.drrobertyoung.com
The End Game - Hidden in Plain Sight for Everyone to See the Truth About COVid - 19
C.O.V. ID = Certificate Of Vaccination ID
(ID 2020, by Bill Gates)
Ovid=Latin for sheep 19=Ai
1. "Interstitial Fluid Lung Disease (IFLD) of the Interstitium Organ the Cause and Self-Care to a Self-Cure for Lung Disease”. International Journal of Cancer Research & Therapy, Robert O Young, Galina Migalko: https://bit.ly/2xD8VBP
January 20, 2020
2. Galina Migalko, Robert O. Young, The Importance of Interstitial Fluid Evaluation in Relationship to Any Health Condition, Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy, Volume 6, DOI: 10.4172/2332-0877-C7-055
December 6, 2018
3. Sympathetic Resonance Technology: scientific foundation and summary of biologic and clinical studies: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12614535
July 5, 2004
4. Young O. Robert, Young Shelley, The pH Miracle Revised and Updated, Hachette Publishing, NY, NY, 2010.
5. Wayne A. Ray, Katherine T. Murray, Kathi Hall, Patrick G. Arbogast, and C. Michael Stein,, Azithromycin and the Risk of Cardiovascular Death, N Engl J Med 2012; 366:1881-1890
6. Metabolic and Dietary Acids are the Fuel that Lights the Fuse that Ignites Inflammation that Leads to Cancer!: https://medcraveonline.com/IJCAM/IJCAM-03-00094
May 27, 2016
7.. Sabrina Shankman, Paul Horn, The Most Powerful Evidence Climate Scientists Have of Global Warming, https://insideclimatenews.org/news/03102017/infographic-ocean-heat-powerful-climate-change-evidence-global-warming, October 3rd, 2017.
8. Metabolic and Dietary Acids are the Fuel that Lights the Fuse that Ignites Inflammation that Leads to Cancer!: https://medcraveonline.com/IJCAM/IJCAM-03-00094
May 27, 2016
9. Alkalizing Nutritional Therapy in the Prevention and Reversal of any Cancerous Condition: https://medcraveonline.com/IJCAM/IJCAM-02-00046
November 24, 2015
10. Johns Hopkins University of Medicine, Coronavirus Resource Center, https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality