136 WAYS TO USE PH MIRACLE PHOUR SALTS DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON!
Updated: Nov 23, 2019
pH Miracle pHour Salts, created by Dr. Robert O. Young is the “ultimate” antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-intoxicant, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, anti-acid, anti-aging, energy and athletic enhancer formulation of bicarbonate mineral salts:
A combination of four powerful bicarbonate mineral salts (sodium bicarbonate, magnesium chloride, potassium bicarbonate, and calcium carbonite) for the purpose of anti-oxidant, anti- aging, anti-acid and maintaining the alkaline design of the body from the inside out and the outside in.
These four antioxidant, anti-acid, anti-aging mineral salts are naturally occurring in all fluids of the body. Specifically, they may aid in the reduction of dietary and metabolic acidity helping to maintain the alkaline design of the human, animal or plant body and slow down or reverse the aging or decay process.
Dr. Tullio Simmoncini, an oncologist with a cancer clinic in Rome, Italy has been treating and destroying cancerous tumors with mineral salts of bicarbonate for years. Dr. Simmoncini states, “sodium bicarbonate is safe, extremely inexpensive and unstoppably effective when it comes to cancerous tissues.
It’s an irresistible chemical, cyanide to cancerous cells for it hits the cancerous cells with a shock wave of alkalinity, which allows much more oxygen into the acidic cells than they can tolerate. Cancerous cells cannot survive in the presence of high levels of oxygen. Sodium bicarbonate is, for all intent and purposes, an instant killer of tumors.”
According to Dr. Young, “the use of the Young pHorever pHour mineral salts is the ultimate protection against all illness, sickness and dis-ease, including any aging or cancerous condition. The pH Miracle Young pHorever pHour salts can not only improve health and energy but athletic performance!”
“All enervation, under-performance, sensitivity, irritation, inflammation, catarrh, induration, ulcerations, degeneration, aging and cancerous conditions are caused by a four letter word – ACID, which is an acronym which stands for:
A = acidic food and drink, attitudes and activities, C = compromised internal acidic environment, I = illness and dis-ease, and, D = desire for more acidic foods, drinks, attitudes
and activities, and the cycle repeats itself.
We ingest acidic medicines to lessen the symptoms of our illness. We stimulate the body with unhealthy forms of energy providing quick, often temporary relief from our symptoms which begins the cycle all over again creating a very powerful pattern of poor health and dis-ease,” states Dr. Robert O. Young.
“During the Olympics in Athens, Greece and in Beijing, China several top athletes have improved their athletic performance and even broke world records using sodium bicarbonate,” states Dr. Young.
A recent London Times article and scientific research substantiates Dr. Young’s claims, “some athletes relied on more rudimentary – and legal – means to boost their race times, including using a substance tucked away in a kitchen cupboard or in the back of a refrigerator.” This substance is, sodium bicarbonate or baking soda.
“Athletes for years have sworn that taking a spoonful of bicarbonate of soda (baking soda) helps them to keep going for longer. For years, experts doubted that there was anything other than a placebo effect to these claims until they subjected the substance to rigorous examination. Most exercise scientists investigating the trend for “soda-doping” among athletes and gym-goers have shown that it offers significant benefits for endurance and speed.”
At Loughborough University, for instance, physiologists reporting in the June issue of the International Journal of Sports Medicine showed that swimmers who took baking soda about one hour before a 200m event were able to shave a significant time off their usual performances. Dr Jonathan Folland, who led the study, says that it is not uncommon for top swimmers to take sodium bicarbonate (another name for the substance) before a competition to give them an edge. Indeed, he showed that of nine swimmers tested, eight recorded their fastest times after ingesting a supplement of the common baking ingredient – sodium bicarbonate.
Another small study by Dr Ronald Deitrick,of the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), showed that competitive runners also benefited. Dr Deitrick, who presented his findings at the ACSM annual conference, gave 800m runners either a placebo or a sodium bicarbonate capsule, which they took with water. Although a few of the runners had minor gastrointestinal problems after swallowing the capsules, a greater number benefited significantly.
Prior to the Beijing Olympics, an Australian sports scientist said that the use of legal performance-enhancing substances could become a major issue of the Beijing Olympics. “Beijing will probably be remembered for the abuse of legal aids,” said Robin Parisotto on Australian radio.
And Dr Deitrick believes that bicarbonate of soda can significantly improve performance. “If you took out the participants who experienced negative side-effects… you’d see an average improvement in running times of about 2.2 seconds,” Dr Deitrick says. “For a relatively short running distance, that’s very significant.”
But how does something so seemingly innocuous have such a dramatic effect? During prolonged or intense exercise muscles produce large amounts of acidic waste products, such as lactic acid, that lead to soreness, stiffness and fatigue. Because sodium bicarbonate naturally reduces acids, it acts as a buffer against these performance-limiting by-products.
Current research suggests that it is particularly helpful in speed-based events, including sprints, football and other fast-moving games, and middle-distance (up to 10km) running, swimming and cycling. “Essentially, sodium bicarbonate is an alkaline substance that increases the pH of the blood,” Dr. Folland says. “This seems to reduce and offset the acidity produced in the muscles during intense, anaerobic exercise that produces lactic acid most quickly, such as fast running or swimming.”
In Dr Folland’s study, swimmers who took the sodium bicarbonate knocked 1.5 seconds off their time for 200m, a difference that may seem insignificant to recreational swimmers but which is substantial at elite level.
“At the last Olympics, the top four swimmers in the men’s 200m freestyle were separated by just 1.4 seconds,” Dr Folland says. “So, in theory, it could be the difference between winning a medal and not.”
Anyone can try it, he says, but only those who are serious enough to monitor their times and progress in sports such as running, swimming or cycling may notice the few seconds advantage it might provide. “The increments of improvement are relatively small to the average person, although significant to someone who competes,” Dr Folland says.
The following list is 136 ways of using Dr. Young’s, pH Miracle pHour Salts, antioxidant, anti-acid and anti-aging athletic enhancing formula in the prevention and/or reversal of all sensitivity, irritation, catarrh, induration, ulceration, degeneration, pain, fatigue and enervation that leads to ALL illness, sickness, and dis-ease:
1. Protection against ALL cancerous conditions. Take 1 scoop. of pHour salts in 1 glass of alkaline water and drink 3 to 4 times a day.
2. The alkalizing of acidic cancerous tissues and tumors. Take 1 tbs. of pHour salts in 1 liter of alkaline water and drink 1 to 2 times a day.
3. The alkalizing of the blood and tissues to maintain the alkaline design of the body and to prevent ALL sickness and dis-ease! Take 1 scoop of pHour salts in 1 glass of alkaline water and drink 3 to 4 times a day.
4. Protection against acids that may cause nephropathy. According to Dr. Michael Metro, “patients receiving sodium bicarbonate achieved urine pH’s of 6.5 as opposed to 5.6 with those receiving sodium chloride. The alkalization is theorized to have a protective effect against the formation of acids that may cause nephropathy.” Take 1 tbs. of pHour salts in 1 liter of alkaline water and drink 1 to 2 times a day.
5. In the prevention and/or reversal of autism. According to Dr. William Shaw, “an extremely simple therapy used by physicians to treat autism is to supply a mild antidote that neutralizes the excess acids.” Take 1 tbs. of pHour salts in 1 liter of water and drink 1 to 2 times a day.
6. To prevent dis-ease and disease of the kidneys. The kidneys are usually the first organs to show acidic damage where the mineral salts of bicarbonate help to promote excretion of acidic toxins from the tissues. According to Dr. Thomas P. Kennedy, of the American Medical Association, “substituting a sodium bicarbonate solution for saline infusion prior to administration of radio-contrast material seems to reduce the incidence of nephropathy.” Take 1 tbs. of pHour salts in 1 liter of alkaline water and drink 1 to 2 times a day.
7. The removal of heavy metals, dioxins and furans. Comparison of cancerous tissue with healthy tissues from the same person shows that the cancerous tissue has a much higher concentration of toxic chemicals, acidic hormones and pesticides. Take 1 tbs. of pHour salts in 1 liter of alkaline water and drink 1 to 2 times a day.
8. To eliminate or reduce titers of bacteria or fungi from the biological transformation of body cells. The
mineral salts of bicarbonate are an excellent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal that is very diffusible and thus very effective with no negative side-effects. Take 1 tbs. of pHour salts in 1 liter of alkaline water and drink 1 to 2 times a day.
9. To help reverse pulmonary neoplasm of the lung use 1 tbs. of pHour salts in l liter of alkaline water and drink 1 to 2 times a day.
10. To help reverse the acidic condition pneumonia of the lungs mist or nebulize 10 ml of alkaline water with 2 drops of liquid sodium and/or potassium bicarbonate 2 to 3 times a day.
11. To help reverse the acidic condition of asthma mist or nebulize 10 ml of alkaline water with 2 drops of liquid sodium and/or potassium bicarbonate 2 to 3 times a day.
12. To help reverse the acidic condition of sinusitis mist or nebulize 10 ml of alkaline water with 2 drops of liquid sodium and/or potassium bicarbonate 2 to 3 times a day.
13. According to Dr. Tullio Simoncini, “the most effective measure to treat RT-induced mucosititis in patients with head and neck cancer is frequent oral rinsing with pHour salts to reduce the amount of oral microbial flora.” Take 1 tbs. of pHours salts in 1 liter of alkaline water and drink 1 to 2 times a day.
14. “For uncontrolled diabetes and circulatory insufficiency due to shock or severe dehydration, extracorporeal circulation of blood, cardiac arrest, and severe primary lactic acidosis, take sodium bicarbonate,” states Dr. Tullio Simoncini. Take 1 tbs. of pHour salts in 1 liter of alkaline water and drink 1 to 2 times a day.
15. Keep a jar of pHour Salts in your fridge for smelling fresh and reducing acidic gaseous residues from spoiling foods.
16. A pinch of pHour Salts in a gallon of freshly brewed iced tea takes out the bad tasting acidic tannins and prevents cloudiness and acidic effect.
17. When soaking dried beans or cooking cabbage, add a dash to the water to make them less gaseous.
18. The pHour Salts will reduce or eliminate the flatulence caused by the beans.
19. To keep tomato soup from curdling, sprinkle some pHour Salts on the simmering tomatoes and skim off the white foam before adding soy, almond or hazel nut milk.
20. Two tbs. of pHour Salts added to hot water to broccoli and cauliflower keeps the veggies crisp and preserves the electrical potential of the cooked veggies.
21. Pet care: Sprinkle pHour Salts onto his/her coat and brush or comb through for dry acidic odor protection between baths.
22. Give plastic and rubber toys a bath in a solution of 4 Tb. of pHour Salts dissolved in 1 quart warm water. Sprinkle fabric toys with pHour Salts brushed off after 15 minutes.
23. Brush teeth with a teaspoon of pHour Salts on a damp toothbrush to avoid acidic plaque and keep breath fresh.
24. Soak retainers, mouth guards, and dentures in pHour Salts and warm water solution (2 tsp to a drinking glass full).
25. Rinse mouth with a teaspoon of pHour Salts and1 drop of essential peppermint oil for an incredible mouth wash and freshener.
26. Make a paste of 3 parts pHour Salts to one part water for an effective and inexpensive skin exfoliant. Just apply it to your skin with fingertips or a washcloth in a gentle, circular motion and rinse.
27. Mix a little pHour Salts into your shampoo to strip out product buildup, or add it into your conditioner for extra-healthy, non-split ends.
28. Apply a paste of pHour Salts and water to take the ouch out of bug bites, bee stings, sunburns, rashes, poison ivy, or pour in bathwater for relief from the itch of chicken pox and measles.
29. Drink 1 to 3 teaspoon of pHour Salts in ½ glass of water to relieve acid indigestion and heartburn.
30. Use pHour Salts as a mouthwash for bad breath or to soothe canker sore pain. Add a 1/2 tsp to water a swish your mouth and then discard or drink.
31. Run pHour Salts and water solution through your coffee maker, followed by two fresh water brew cycles to keep your java tasting tip top. Of course, the best solution is not to drink acidic java.
32. Add a pinch of pHour Salts to your cup of java to reduce the acidic effects of the caffeine. The best recommendation is not drink beverages that are acidic.
33. Zap nasty cutting board tastes and smells by scrubbing them with a mixture of pHour Salts and water.
34. pHour salts will cut grease, wont’ dry out the wood, and will also take garlic and onion smells off your skin.
35. Use a damp paper towel and a sprinkling of pHour Salts to remove tea and punch stains from china and plastic. Especially chlorophyll stains in your water drinking bottle.
36. Neutralize spilled battery acid in a flash with a handful of pHour Salts.
37. pHour Salts and a wet wash cloth makes an excellent bumper buffer when little scuffs appear. It also
shines up bike chrome.
38. pHour Salts is a natural fire-stopper. Keep a jar close at hand when you are working with live fire of any kind. A handful can put out grease, electrical, wood, and fuel fires.
39. Sprinkle pHour Salts on an outdoor grill or make a paste with water, and scrub grit off the grill without the danger of adding nasty cleaning chemicals to your food.
40. Rub pHour Salts directly on a baby spit up to nix the smell quickly.
41. Soak sweat-drenched headbands, hats and gloves or smoky clothes in a pHour Salts solution before they hit the washing machine. Or if you’re pressed for time, sprinkle it on clothing for a quick odor mask.
42. Gardening mildew! Keep fungus, black spots and powdery mildew off your precious plants by mixing pHour Salts, horticultural oil and soap and applying it to affected leaves. Just add 1 tsp of pHour Salts and a few drops of dish washing soap to a gallon of water, and spray once a week, and after it rains.
43. Make a paste of pHour salts by mixing 1/2 tsp ofmpHour Salts in some alkaline water and apply to the armpits for eliminating acidic body dietary and/or metabolic odors.
44. Drink an 8 ounce glass of pHour salts just before an acidic meal to buffer or chelate food acids. Use 1 tbs. of pHour Salts per 8 ounces of alkaline water.
45. Drink an 8 ounce glass of alkaline water with 1 to 2 tbs. of pHour Salts upon rising to flush and clean the alimentary canal.
46. Add 3 tsp. of pHour Salts to your colonic bag to pull acids and bile from the liver.
47. For a hang offer drink an 8 ounce glass of alkaline water with 2 tbs. of pHour salts to help eliminate the acidic alcohol residues. This mixture will also reduce blood alcohol when one has had too much to drink. Of course, I strongly recommend you eliminate all alcohol consumption to maintain health and energy.
48. For motion sickness on a boat or plane drink a 8 to 12 ounce glass of alkaline water with 1 tbs. of pHour Salts.
49. For morning sickness during pregnancy drink an 8 ounce glass of alkaline water with 1 tbs. of pHour Salts.
50. For restless leg syndrome drink 1 liter or quart of alkaline water with 2 tbs. of pHour Salts.
51. For muscle soreness or inflammation drink 1 liter or quart of alkaline water with 2 tbs. of pHour Salts.
52. For acne make a paste of pHour salts with alkaline water and cover the face. Leave on the face for at least 30 minutes.
53. For sore feet or athlete’s feet soak your feet in warm alkaline water with 2 to 3 tbs of pHour Salts.
54. For air born micro-organisms in a closed area, such as in a plane, drink an 8 ounce glass of alkaline water with 1 tbs. of pHour Salts before and after your flight.
55. Reduce vaginal odor or yeast douche with warm alkaline water and 1 to 2 tsp. of pHour salts.
56. For an alkaline enema and to help relieve bowel congestion insert 6 to 8 ounces of warm alkaline water with 1 tbs. of pHour Salts.
57. For relaxing after a hard day at work take an alkalizing warm bath with 5 to 6 tbs. of pHour Salts.
58. To maintain a healthy urine and saliva pH at 7.2 or above drink 1 liter/quart of alkaline water with 1 tbs of pHour Salts 3 times a day.
59. If you feel like you have a sore throat developing or if you have a sore throat gargle with a mixture of 1 tbs of pHour salts in 4 to 6 ounces of water.
60. For acid reflux, nausea, or indigestion drink 4 to 6 ounces of alkaline water with 1 tbs of pHour salts to buffer excess hydrochloric acid and dietary acid.
61. For constipation drink 1 liter of pHour salts with 1 to 2 tbs of pHour salts on an empty stomach an first thing in the morning.
62. For muscle or bone soreness drink 1 liter of pHour salts with 1 to 2 tbs at least once a day.
63. After any physical or emotional activity or event drink 1 liter of pHour salts with 1 tbs. to reduce irritation or inflammation.
64. For sore hands or feet soak in alkaline war, water with 3 to 4 tbs. of pHour salts.
65. For detoxing the skin when there is irritation or inflammation use one tub of pHour salts in a warm to hot bath to pull acids from the skin.
66. For high blood sugar take 1 tbs. of pHour salts in 1 liter of alkaline water to lower the acidic levels of sugar in the blood.
67. For high blood cholesterol take 1 tbs. of pHour salts in 1 liter of alkaline water to buffer metabolic or dietary acids that is causing the high bleed cholesterol.
68. For emotional stress or anxiety take 1 tbs. in 1 liter of alkaline water and drink 2 to 3 times a day.
69. To raise the pH and total alkalinity of the water for pools and spas add several tbs. of pHour salts to restore the pH balance of the water that has a high level of chlorine.
70. Add a tub of pHour salts to your septic tank to control the pH, bacteria and yeast.
71. Long term acidity causes acid blood, which is like acid rain, causes the calcium from the bones to be leached out as a result. Take 1 tsp. of pHour salts in 3 to 4 ounces of alkaline water and drink 3 to 4 times a day to prevent the symptoms of bone wasting and acidic blood.
72. Dr. Simoncini states, “earlier and more frequent use of sodium bicarbonate was associated with higher early resuscitability rates and with better long-term neurological outcome. Sodium bicarbonate is beneficial for CPR.”
73. “Sodium bicarbonate is useful in prevention and reversal of neurological disorders,” states Dr. Simoncini.
74. Make a paste of pHour salts and place it any where on the body to relieve irritation, and/or inflammation of the skin.
75. To maintain health, energy, vitality and the alkaline design of the body take 1 tsp of pHour salts in 3 to 4 ounces of water and drink 3 to 4 times a day.
76. To hyper-alkalinize the tissues in the prevention and reversal of an ulceration or degeneration take 1 tsp of pHour salts in 3 to 4 ounces of alkaline water and drink 3 to 4 times a day. To determine if the body tissues are in a state of hyper-alkalinization the urine pH will be over an 8.0 pH.
77. To increase energy take 1 tsp of pHour salts in 3 to 4 ounces of water and drink.
78. To reduce fatigue take 1 tsp of pHour salts in 3 to 4 ounces of water and drink.
79. To increase stamina take 3 tsp of pHour salts in 1 liter of water and drink 1 hour before exercise or athletic event.
80. To increase endurance and speed take 3 tsp of pHour salts in 1 liter of water and drink 1 hour before exercise or athletic event.
81. For running or swimming sprints take 3 tsp of pHour salts in 6 to 8 ounces of water 1 hour before the event to increase speed.
82. During marathons, or athletic events that last longer then a few minutes take 1 to 3 tsp of pHour salts in 6 to 8 ounces of water every hour.
83. To reduce pain and swelling due to injury or lactic acid build-up take 3 tsp of pHour salts in 1 liter of water and drink.
84. To eliminate the effects of a hang-over from alcohol take 1 tbs. of pHour salts in a liter of water and drink.
85. To prevent stomach infection from H pylori take 1 tbs. of pHour salts in 1 liter of water and drink.
86. Make ToothpasteA paste made from pHour salts and a 3 percent hydrogen peroxide solution can be used as an alternative to commercial non-fluoride toothpastes. (Or here’s a formula for a minty version.) You can also just dip your toothbrush with toothpaste into baking soda for an extra boost.
87. Freshen Your MouthPut one teaspoon in half a glass of water, swish, spit and rinse. Odors are neutralized, not just covered up.
88. Soak Oral ApplianceSoak oral appliances, like retainers, mouthpieces, and dentures, in a solution of 2 teaspoons pHour salts dissolved in a glass or small bowl of warm water. The pHour salts loosens food particles and neutralizes odors to keep appliances fresh. You can also brush appliances clean using baking soda.
89. Use as a Facial Scrub and Body ExfoliantGive yourself an invigorating facial and body scrub. Make a paste of 3 parts pHour salts to 1 part water. Rub in a gentle circular motion to exfoliate the skin. Rinse clean. This is gentle enough for daily use. (For a stronger exfoliant, try one of these great 5 Homemade alkalizing Scrubs.)
90. Skip Harsh DeodorantPat pHour salts onto your underarms to neutralize body odor.
91. Use as an AntacidpHour salts is a safe and effective antacid to relieve heartburn, sour stomach and/or acid indigestion.
92. Treat Insect Bites & Itchy SkinFor insect bites, make a paste out of pHout salts and water, and apply as a salve onto affected skin. To ease the itch, shake some pHour salts into your hand and rub it into damp skin after bath or shower. For specific tips on bee stings, see Bee Stings: Prevention and Treatment.
93. Make a Hand Cleanser and SoftenerSkip harsh soaps and gently scrub away ground-in dirt and neutralize odors on hands with a paste of 3 parts pHour salts to 1 part water, or 3 parts pHour salts to gentle liquid hand soap. Then rinse clean. You can try this honey and cornmeal scrub for hands too.
94. Help Your HairVinegar is amazing for your hair, but pHour salts has its place in the shower too. Sprinkle a small amount of pHour salts into your palm along with your favorite shampoo. Shampoo as usual and rinse thoroughly–pHour salts helps remove the residue that styling products leave behind so your hair is cleaner and more manageable.
95. Clean Brushes and CombsFor lustrous hair with more shine, keep brushes and combs clean. Remove natural oil build-up and hair product residue by soaking combs and brushes in a solution of 1 teaspoon of pHour salts in a small basin of warm water. Rinse and allow to dry.
96. Make a Bath SoakAdd 1/2 cup of pHour salts to your bath to neutralize acids on the skin and help wash away oil and perspiration, it also makes your skin feel very soft. Epsom salts are pretty miraculous for the bath too, read about the health benefits of epsom salt baths.
97. Soothe Your FeetDissolve 3 tablespoons of pHour salts in a tub of warm water and soak feet.Gently scrub. You can also make a spa soak for your feet.
98. Make a Surface Soft ScrubFor safe, effective cleaning of bathroom tubs, tile and sinks–even fiberglass and glossy tiles–sprinkle baking soda lightly on a clean damp sponge and scrub as usual. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry. For extra cleaning power, make a paste with pHour salts, course salt and liquid dish soap—let it sit then scour off.
99. Handwash Dishes and Pots & PansAdd 2 heaping tablespoons pHour salts (along with your regular dish detergent) to the dish water to help cut grease and foods left on dishes, pots and pans. For cooked-on foods, let them soak in the pHour salts and detergent with water first, then use dry pHour salts on a clean damp sponge or cloth as a scratchless scouring powder. Using a dishwasher? Try these energy saving tips.
100. Freshen SpongesSoak stale-smelling sponges in a strong pHour salts solution to get rid of the mess (4 tablespoons of pHour salts dissolved in 1 quart of warm water). For more thorough disinfecting, use the microwave.
101. Clean the OvenpHour salts on a clean damp sponge cleans gently inside and outside the oven and never leaves a harsh chemical smell. Rinse well with water.
102. Polish Silver FlatwareUse a pHour salts paste made with 3 parts baking soda to 1 part water. Rub onto the silver with a clean cloth or sponge. Rinse thoroughly and dry for shining sterling and silver-plate serving pieces.
103. Clean Coffee and Tea PotsRemove coffee and tea stains and eliminate bitter off-tastes by washing mugs and coffee makers in a solution of 1/4 cup pHour salts in 1 quart of warm water. For stubborn stains, try soaking overnight in the pHour salts solution and detergent or scrubbing with pHour salts on a clean damp sponge.
104. Clean the OvenSprinkle pHour salts onto the bottom of the oven. Spray with water to dampen the baking soda. Let sit overnight. In the morning, scrub, scoop the pHour salts and grime out with a sponge, or vacuum, and rinse.
105. Clean FloorsRemove dirt and grime (without unwanted scratch marks) from no wax and tile floors using 1/2 cup of pHour salts in a bucket of warm water–mop and rinse clean for a sparkling floor. For scuff marks, use pHour salts on a clean damp sponge, then rinse. Read Natural Floor Cleaning for more tips on avoiding toxic floor cleaners.
106. Clean FurnitureYou can make a homemade lemon furniture polish, or you can clean and remove marks (even crayon) from walls and painted furniture by applying pHour salts to a damp sponge and rubbing lightly. Wipe off with a clean, dry cloth.
107. Clean Shower CurtainsClean and deodorize your vinyl shower curtain by sprinkling pHour salts directly on a clean damp sponge or brush. Scrub the shower curtain and rinse clean. Hang it up to dry.
108. Boost Your Liquid Laundry DetergentGive your laundry a boost by adding ½ cup of pHour salts to your laundry to make liquid detergent work harder. A better balance of pH in the wash gets clothes cleaner, fresher, and brighter.
109. Gently Clean Baby ClothesBaby skin requires the most gentle of cleansers, which are increasingly available, but odor and stain fighters are often harsh. For tough stains add 1/2 cup of pHour salts to your liquid laundry detergent, or a 1/2 cup in the rinse cycle for deodorization.
110. Clean Cloth DiapersDissolve ½ cup of pHour salts in 2 quarts of water and soak diapers thoroughly.
111. Clean and Freshen Sports GearUse a pHour salts solution (4 tablespoons pHour salts in 1 quart warm water) to clean and deodorize smelly sports equipment. Sprinkle pHour salts into golf bags and gym bags to deodorize, clean golf irons (without scratching them!) with a pHour salts paste (3 parts pHour salts to 1 part water) and a brush. Rinse thoroughly.
112. Remove Oil and Grease StainsUse pHour salts to clean up light-duty oil and grease spills on your garage floor or in your driveway. Sprinkle pHour salts on the spot and scrub with a wet brush.
113. Clean BatteriespHour salts can be used to neutralize battery acid corrosion on cars, mowers, etc. because its a mild alkali. Be sure to disconnect the battery terminals before cleaning. Make a paste of 3 parts pHour salts to 1 part water, apply with a damp cloth to scrub corrosion from the battery terminal. After cleaning and re-connecting the terminals, wipe them with petroleum jelly to prevent future corrosion. Please be careful when working around a battery–they contain a strong acid
114. Clean CarsUse pHour salts to clean your car lights, chrome, windows, tires, vinyl seats and floor mats without worrying about unwanted scratch marks. Use a pHour salts solution of 1/4 cup baking soda in 1 quart of warm water. Apply with a sponge or soft cloth to remove road grime, tree sap, bugs, and tar. For stubborn stains use pHour salts sprinkled on a damp sponge or soft brush. Here’s how Sustainable Dave washes his car.
115. Deodorize Your RefrigeratorPlace an open jar of pHour salts in the back of the fridge to neutralize odors.
116. Deodorize the Cutting BoardSprinkle the cutting board with pHour salts scrub, rinse. For how to more thoroughly clean your cutting board, see How To Clean Your Cutting Boards.
117. Deodorize TrashcansSprinkle pHour salts on the bottom of your trashcan to keep stinky trash smells at bay.
118. Deodorize RecyclablesSprinkle pHour salts on top as you add to the container. Also, clean your recyclable container periodically by sprinkling pHour salts on a damp sponge. Wipe clean and rinse. Learn about how to recycle everything.
119. Deodorize DrainsTo deodorize your sink and tub drains, and keep lingering odors from resurfacing, pour 1/2 cup of pHour salts down the drain while running warm tap water–it will neutralize both acid and basic odors for a fresh drain. (This a good way to dispose of pHour saltsthat is being retired from your refrigerator.) Do you know what you’re not supposed to put down your drains?
120. Deodorize and Clean DishwashersUse pHour salts to deodorize before you run the dishwasher and then as a gentle cleanser in the wash cycle.
121. Deodorize Garbage DisposalsTo deodorize your disposal, and keep lingering odors from resurfacing, pour pHour salts down the drain while running warm tap water. Baking Soda will neutralize both acid and basic odors for a fresh drain.
122. Deodorize Lunch BoxesBetween uses, place a spill-proof box of pHour salts in everyone’s lunch box to absorb lingering odors. Read bout safe lunch boxes here.
123. Remove Odor From CarpetsLiberally sprinkle pHour salts on the carpet. Let set overnight, or as long as possible (the longer it sets the better it works). Sweep up the larger amounts of baking soda, and vacuum up the rest. (Note that your vacuum cleaner bag will get full and heavy.)
124. Remove Odor From Vacuum CleanersBy using the method above for carpets, you will also deodorize your vacuum cleaner.
125. Freshen ClosetsPlace a box on the shelf to keep the closet smelling fresh, then follow these tips to organize your closet in an eco-friendly way.
126. Deodorizing CarsOdors settle into car upholstery and carpet, so each time you step in and sit down, they are released into the air all over again. Eliminate these odors by sprinkling pHour salts directly on fabric car seats and carpets. Wait 15 minutes (or longer for strong odors) and vacuum up the pHour salts.
127. Deodorize the Cat BoxCover the bottom of the pan with pHour salts, then fill as usual with litter. To freshen between changes, sprinkle pHour salts on top of the litter after a thorough cleaning. You can also use chlorophyll for this purpose!
128. Deodorize Pet BeddingEliminate odors from your pets bedding by sprinkling liberally with pHour salts, wait 15 minutes (or longer for stronger odors), then vacuum up.
129. Deodorize SneakersKeep odors from spreading in smelly sneakers by shaking pHour salts into them when not in use. Shake out before wearing. When they’re no longer wearable, make sure to donate your old sneakers.
130. Freshen LinensAdd 1/2 cup of pHour salts to the rinse cycle for fresher sheets and towels. You can also make homemade lavender linen water with this formula.
131. Deodorize Your WashGym clothes of other odoriferous clothing can be neutralized with a ½ cup of pHour salt in the rinse cycle.
132. Freshen Stuffed AnimalsKeep favorite cuddly toys fresh with a dry shower of pHour salts. Sprinkle pHour salts on and let it sit for 15 minutes before brushing off.
133. Camping Cure-allpHour salts is a must-have for your next camping trip. Its a dish washer, pot scrubber, hand cleanser, deodorant, toothpaste,f ire extinguisher and many other uses.
134. Extinguish FirespHour salts can help in the initial handling of minor grease or electrical kitchen fires, because when pHour salts is heated, it gives off carbon dioxide, which helps to smother the flames. For small cooking fires (frying pans, broilers, ovens, grills), turn off the gas or electricity if you can safely do so. Stand back and throw handfuls of pHour salts at the base of the flame to help put out the fire–and call the Fire Department just to be safe. (And, you should have a fire entinguisher on hand anyway, here’s why.
135. Septic CareRegular use of pHour salts in your drains can help keep your septic system flowing freely. 1 cup of pHour salt per week will help maintain a favorable pH in your septic tank.1
36. Fruit and Vegetable ScrubpHour salts is the food safe way to clean dirt and residue off fresh fruit and vegetables. Just sprinkle a little on a clean damp sponge, scrub and rinse. Here’s another way to clean your vegetables as well.
It is important of remember that the human body is alkaline by design and acidic by function. To maintain that healthy ageless, athletic alkaline design of your body may I suggest using pH Miracle pHour Salts everyday.
According to Dr. Robert O. Young, “if the body’s blood and interstitial fluids of the Interstitium remain alkaline at 7.365 to 7.4 it is susceptible to NO illness, sickness or dis-ease. This is what I refer to as true immunity and true prevention!”
Want more? Go to: www.drrobertyoung.com or www.phmiracleproducts.com