New Quality-Control Investigations on Micro and Nano Contamination
Updated: Feb 6, 2021
Dear Family and Friends,
Please read the following scientific articles to help you understand the truth about viruses, vaccines and the viral theory.
It is a matter of life and death!
Here are the articles:
1) New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro and Nano contamination - over 44 vaccines tested for micro and nano toxins that are NOT listed on the vaccine labels!
Vaccines are being under investigation for the possible side effects they can cause. In order to supply new information, an electron-microscopy investigation method was applied to the study of vaccines, aimed at verifying the presence of solid contaminants by means of an Environmental Scanning Electron Microscope equipped with an X-ray microprobe. The results of this new investigation show the presence of micro- and nano sized particulate matter composed of inorganic elements in vaccines’ samples which is not declared among the components and whose unduly presence is, for the time being, inexplicable. A considerable part of those particulate contaminants have already been verified in other matrices and reported in literature as non biodegradable and non biocompatible. The evidence collected is suggestive of some hypotheses correlated to diseases that are mentioned and briefly discussed.
Here is the link for the article: https://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/new-quality-control-investigations-on-vaccines-micro--and-nanocontamination.html
Materials and Methods
44 types of vaccines coming from 2 countries (Italy and France) were analyzed. Table 1 groups them in terms of name, brand and purpose.
3) The number of serious injuries, including death from the Pfizer and Moderna CoVid vaccine listed by the CDC from January 1st, 2021 to February 1st, 2021!
Please do your own research and know that I send this information to you because I care about your health, well-being and safety.
In love and healing light,
Robert O Young CPT, MSc, DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner, Commissioner International Tribunal of Natural Justice www.drrobertyoung.com - CV www.drrobertyoung.com/blog - scientific blog www.drrobertyoung.com/studies-page - case studies https://phoreveryoung.wordpress.com/ - 3000 articles https://www.youtube.com/c/RobertYoung555/playlists - 1000's of videos to watch www.universalmedicalimaging.com - non-invasive medical diagnostics www.phmiracleproducts.com - alkalizing nutritional products and books www.phmriacleretreat.com - treatment centers www.thriveon.com - World premier documentary https://youtu.be/j3-yKrzzMSA - The War of Women documentary Set up an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Robert O. Young - https://www.drrobertyoung.com/services-page
PS The youtube links below are my latest interviews. Feel free to enjoy these interview and please share with all your family and friends.
3) Part 1: https://youtu.be/ceVpYGbqtUQ
Part 2: https://youtu.be/ISDy6lCcIhA
PSS A Second Thought About Viruses and Vaccines
1. Healthy Children.org
2. US Dpt of health and human services (1996) Report Update: Vaccine Side Effects, Adverse Reactions, Contraindications, and Precautions. CDC 45(RR-12): 1-35.
3. Ottaviani G, Lavezzi AM, Matturri L (2006) Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) shortly after hexavalent vaccination: pathology in suspected SIDS? Virchows Arch 448(1): 100-104.
4. Taylor B, Miller E, Farrington CP, Petropoulos MC, Favot-Mayaud I, et al. (1999) Autism and measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine: no epidemiological evidence for a causal association. Lancet 353(9169): 2026-2029.
5. Demicheli V, Rivetti A, Debalini MG, Di Pietrantonj C (2012) Vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella in children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 15(2): CD004407. New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination 13/13 Copyright: ©2016 Gatti et al. Citation: Gatti AM, Montanari S (2016) New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination. Int J Vaccines Vaccin 4(1): 00072. DOI: 10.15406/ijvv.2017.04.00072
6. Carola Bardage, Ingemar Persson, Åke Örtqvist, Ulf Bergman, Jonas F Ludvigsson, et al. (2011) Neurological and autoimmune disorders after vaccination against pandemic influenza A (H1N1) with a monovalent adjuvanted vaccine: population based cohort study in Stockholm, Sweden. BMJ 343: d5956.
7. Johann Liang R (2012) Updating the Vaccine Injury Table following the 2011 IOM Report on Adverse Effects of vaccines. HRSA, pp. 1-27.
8. L Tomljenovic, CA Shaw (2011) Aluminum Vaccine Adjuvants: Are they Safe? Current Medicinal Chemistry 18(17): 2630-2637.
9. Shaw CA, Petrik MS (2009) Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration. J Inorg Biochem 103(11): 1555-1562.
10. Authier FJ, Sauvat S, Christov C, Chariot P, Raisbeck G, et al. (2006) AlOH3-adjuvanted vaccine-induced macrophagic myofasciitis in rats is influenced by the genetic background. Neuromuscul Disord 16(5): 347-352.
11. Exley C, Esiri MM (2006) Severe cerebral congophilic angiopathy coincident with increased brain aluminium in a resident of Camelford, Cornwall, UK. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 77(7): 877- 879.
12. Wills MR, Savory J (1985) Water content of aluminium, dialysis dementia, and osteomalacia. Environ Health Perspect 63: 141-147.
13. Brinth L, Pors K, Theibel AC, Mehlsen J (2015) Suspected side effects to the quadrivalent human papilloma vaccine. Danish Medical J 62(4): 1-12.
14. Palmieri B, Poddighe D, Vadalà M, Laurino C, Carnovale C, et al. (2016) Severe somatoform and dysautonomic syndromes after HPV vaccination: case series and review of literature. Immunol Res.
15. Visani G, Manti A, Valentini L, Canonico B, Loscocco F, et al. (2016) Environmental nanoparticles are significantly over-expressed in acute myeloid leukemia. Leuk Res 50: 50-56.
16. Artoni E, Sighinolfi GL, Gatti AM, Sebastiani M, Colaci M, et al. (2016) Micro and nanoparticles as possible pathogenetic co-factors in mixed cryoglobulinemia. Occupational Medicine.
17. T Hansen, L Klimek, F Bittinger, I Hansen, A Gatti, et al. (2008) Mast cell reiches Aluminium granuloma Pathologe 29(4): 311-313.
18. Gatti AM, Manti A, Valentini L, Montanari S, Gobbi P, et al. (2016) Nano biointeraction of particulate matter in the blood circulation. Frontiers 30: 3.
19. Tenzer S, Docter D, Rosfa S, Wlodarski A, Kuharev J, et al. (2011) Nanoparticle size is a critical physicochemical determinant of the human blood plasma corona: a comprehensive quantitative proteomic analysis. ACS Nano 5(9): 7155-167.
20. Radauer Preiml , Andosch A, Hawranek T, Luetz-Meindl U, Wiederstein M, et al. (2015) Nanoparticle-allergen interactions mediate human allergic responses: protein corona characterization and cellular responses. Fibre toxicology 13: 3.
21. Cedervall T, Lynch I, Lindman S, Berggård T, Thulin E, et al. (2016) Understanding the nanoparticle-protein corona using methods to quantify exchange rates and affinities of proteins for nanoparticles. PNAS 104 (7): 2050-2055.
22. Lynch I, Cedervall T, Lundqvist M, Cabaleiro-Lago C, Linse S, et al. (2007) The nanoparticle-protein complex as a biological entity; a complex fluids and surface science challenge for the 21st century. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science 134-135: 167-174.
23. Gatti AM, Quaglino D, Sighinolfi GL (2009) A Morphological Approach to Monitor the Nanoparticle-Cell Interaction. International Journal of Imaging and Robotics 2: 2-21.
24. Urban RM, Jacobs JJ, Gilbert JL, Galante JO (1994) Migration of corrosion products from modular hip prostheses. Particle microanalysis and histopathological findings. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery 76(9): 1345-1359.
25. Kirkpatrick CJ, Barth S, Gerdes T, Krump-Konvalinkova V, Peters (K 2002) Pathomechanisms of impaired wound healing by metallic corrosion products. Mund Kiefer Gesichtschir 6(3): 183-190.
26. Lee SH, Brennan FR, Jacobs JJ, Urban RM, Ragasa DR, et al. (1997) Human monocyte/macrophage response to cobalt-chromium corrosion products and titanium particles in patients with total joint replacements. J Orthop Res 15(1): 40-49.
27. Shaw CA, Seneff S, Kette SD, Tomljenovic L, Oller Jr JW, et al. (2014) Aluminum-Induced Entropy in Biological Systems: Implications for Neurological Disease. Journal of Toxicology 2014: 491316.
28. Shaw CA, Kette SD, Davidson RM, Seneff S (2013) Aluminum™s Role in CNS-immune System Interactions leading to Neurological Disorders. Immunome Research 9: 069.
29. Seneff S, Swanson N, Chen Li (2015) Aluminum and Glyphosate Can Synergistically Induce Pineal Gland Pathology: Connection to Gut Dysbiosis and Neurological Disease. Agricultural Sciences 6(1): 42- 70.
30. Pegaz B, Debefve E, Ballini JP, Konan-Kouakou YN, van den Bergh HJ (2006) Effect of nanoparticle size on the extravasations and the photothrombic activity of meso(p-tetracarboxyphenyl)porphyrin. J Photochem Photobiol B 85(3): 216-222.
31. Brinth LS, Pors K, Hoppe AG, Badreldin I, Mehlsen J (2015) Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis a Relevant Diagnosis in Patients with Suspected Side Effects to Human Papilloma Virus Vaccine? International Journal of Vaccines and Vaccination 1(1):1-5.
32. Moos WH, Faller DV, Harpp DN, Kanara I, Pernokas J, et al. (2016) Microbiota and Neurological Disorders: A Gut Feeling. Biores Open Access 5(1): 137-145.
33. Sekirov I, Russell SL, Caetano L, Antunes M, Brett (2010) Gut Microbiota in Health and Disease. Physiological Rev 90(3): 859-904.
34. Umbrello G, Esposito S (2016) Microbiota and neurologic diseases: potential effects of probiotics. J Transl Med 14(1): 298.
35. Kinoshita T, Abe RT, Hineno A, Tsunekawa K, Nakane S, et al. (2014) Peripheral sympathetic nerve dysfunction in adolescent Japanese girls following immunization with the human papillomavirus vaccine. Intern Med 53(19): 2185-2200.